Below is a gallery of the open floor plan kitchen design remodeling process, from start to finish. The original kitchen and dining were separated by a dividing wall, with the dining room floor being 1 step lower. The dining room floor was raised and the dividing wall was removed to open up the kitchen. New plumbing, HVAC and electrical lines were installed prior to installing new drywall, kitchen cabinets, flooring, appliances and all the trims.
Comments from Past Customers
- "The customer service with RAUSA was beyond superior." - James from Coral Gables
- "We recently did a complete condo renovation... RAUSA builders was exceptional during the whole process. " - Robert from Dadeland
- "Thanks to Rausa Builders, we have converted our garage to a beautiful bedroom with a bathroom, a fantastic looking laundry/pantry area and then some." - Jesus from Kendall
- "We would highly recommend Nelson and his team, particularly Gabriel. Thank you!" - A.D. from The Falls
- "I am confident that no matter what job you contract Rausa Builders to do, you will be happy with their work and their service." - DidiAle from Miami