This is a fire damaged home in Westchester that was cited as an unsafe structure. These photos are of the kitchen roof trusses that were chard and needed to be replaced. The project also required the legalization of a residential addition on top of the fire damage repair. Some of the plumbing and electrical had to be put to today’s code, air conditioning, structural repairs, complete roofing, drywall and painting.
Comments from Past Customers
- "The customer service with RAUSA was beyond superior." - James from Coral Gables
- "We recently did a complete condo renovation... RAUSA builders was exceptional during the whole process. " - Robert from Dadeland
- "Thanks to Rausa Builders, we have converted our garage to a beautiful bedroom with a bathroom, a fantastic looking laundry/pantry area and then some." - Jesus from Kendall
- "We would highly recommend Nelson and his team, particularly Gabriel. Thank you!" - A.D. from The Falls
- "I am confident that no matter what job you contract Rausa Builders to do, you will be happy with their work and their service." - DidiAle from Miami